Inspiration.Design.Music.Lifestyle [as per See]

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I <3 Trader Joe's



I must say i love the Trader Joe's supermarkets they are a cool refreshing revision to the supermarket experience here in NYC. The prices are pretty damn realistic and the quality is damn good. They aren't really new to us here in NY for those who don't know now ya know. The lines look discouraging at the 14th street NYC location but once again they amaze me by moving the line
with ease. I am still in awe at buying a poland spring water for .89 cents and my organic wheat and flax seed bites for like 2.29 i found my favorite cookies here too for 3.99 and damn it me my girl ran through those cookies like they were going out of style! lol what a great place! shout out to Trader Joe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment